Tuesday, February 20, 2007

soooo tired.

today i've just realized how tiring my days will be. so many things to do yet so little time. my gosh!!! wat will happen to me next school year? i just can't imagine wat will be my life next school year.

my schedule today && for the days to come is soo hectic. got lots of things to manage && to memorize my piece for literature, my balagtasan in filipino. ooh. very tiring isn't it? hmpf.


by the way.thank God that there's no class this morning. i have the time to relax && enjoy. haha.
i have the time to fix my blog. have the time to chat with my friend. myspace && frienster. but still, i hate to wear my gala. it's soo hot!! but don't have a choice but to wear that stupid gala.. .
do you agree? wearing gala makes me feel that i'm religious when in fact i'm not. haha.

your love is like a shadow at 6:08 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Me, Myself && I

  • >
  • Name: Malaika M. Ibrahim

  • Age:15

  • description:Mysterious --extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care to those close to ME. hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly. likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.dat's me!!+

Those Days

Tagboard