Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stuck in my mind!


Whoa! yestearday was really a bad day for me.. Yesterday was just so unfair.. I was && I am still very confuse right now.,, Should he let me go because I don't have feelings for him? or should he wait until I'll feel the same way as he does to me? If he truly loves me he should && must let me go right?. But why is he like that? If he doesn't want to give up on me is it a sign that he truly loves me or is it a sign that he's so selfish that he only thinks about his feelings?

your love is like a shadow at 7:40 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Me, Myself && I

  • >
  • Name: Malaika M. Ibrahim

  • Age:15

  • description:Mysterious --extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care to those close to ME. hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly. likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.dat's me!!+

Those Days

Tagboard